You need our dog waste removal service if …
- You avoid walking in your yard because you never know what you might step in,
- You are concerned about the effects your dog’s poo-lution is having on your family, yard, house, and water supply,
- Or you are burdened by the doodies of dog ownership, but want to keep your dog.
Let us doo the dirty work!
We’ll find, scoop, and haul away the poop!
- We can customize a poop scooping plan to fit your needs.
- You can stop the service at any time.
- Don’t wait! Let us help you make your yard more pleasant and safe for you and your pet by providing a timely, effective dog waste removal service.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Toxocariasis is an infection caused by the parasites commonly found in the intestine of dogs and cats. It is passed to humans through contact with contaminated animal feces.
- Almost 14% of the U.S. population is infected with Toxocara.
- In the United States alone, an estimated 10,000 cases of Toxocara infections in humans are reported each year.
- Each year more than 700 people infected with Toxocara experience permanent partial loss of vision.
- The Center for Disease Control recommends that animal owners keep their yards free of animal waste as one step in preventing diseases passed from pets to humans.
Pricing | F.A.Q. | Contact Us